Questions About Complaints, with Damien Haigh

Telephone 01924 332 154 or 07504 744 086, or e-mail

 home page   counselling   cllg faq   supervision   training   about me   get in touch   site map 

You are in: >> counselling >> frequently asked questions >> about complaints about counselling

What can I do if I am unhappy with my counselling, or if I have a complaint about my counsellor?

In the first place, it would be helpful if you can raise and discuss your feelings or difficulties with me in one of our sessions. We can then talk about your concerns and see if we can find a way of resolving them.

However, if you feel that you cannot resolve your complaint by talking it through with me, then you have the right to complain to the professional body, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.

If you would like to find out more about the BACP’s Professional Conduct Procedure, then please visit (this will open in a new tab or new window of your internet browser).

Back to top of this page
Next page (overview of specific presenting problems in counselling) >>
Counselling FAQ
Counselling Main Page
Site Home Page

Posted: 27 Sep 2016. Modified: 28 Aug 2017, 13 Aug 2018.


home page
counselling faq
about me
get in touch
site map

“If you are not getting as much from life as you want to, then examine the state of your enthusiasm.”
Norman Vincent Peale

 home page   counselling   cllg faq   supervision   training   about me   get in touch   site map 

Copyright © Damien Haigh 2018